Job Title: Kitchen Porters
Location: Broxburn, Edinburgh (EH24 area)
Salary: £8.91ph for over 23's £8.36ph for under 23's
Role: Permanent - Full & part-time positions available
Our client is looking for a Kitchen porters with a positive attitude, drive and ambition who wants an exciting and progressive career within a new hospitality business. Your ambition, enthusiasm and drive will be met by us with development, progression, and support.
You will be responsible for keeping the kitchen clean and tidy and ensuring, along with other team members that the kitchen operation runs smoothly.
- Assisting the chefs with basic food preperation
- Maintaining excellent levels of cleanliness and safety
- Washing up, cleaning and clearing all kitchen areas
- Cleaning of kitchen equipment and ensuring that it is stored correctly
- Emptying bins, sweeping and mopping floors
- Unloading and putting away deliveries
What we need from you
- Great positive, 'can-do' attitude, willing to get stuck in and be part of a team.
- A strong work ethic with the desire to learn and develop.
- Be a team player who is organised, hard-working and able to multi-task.
- Strong communication skills.
- The ability to multi-task
We offer a fun, lively working environment and competitive salary. We are passionate about ensuring our people are well and truly looked after so please see below for the great benefits that come with this brilliant role:
- Personal Career Development Support & Training.
- 28 days' holiday incl. bank holidays.
- Flexible working pattern.
- All gratuities are paid to the team, and these are unlimited.
- Weekly pay.
- Company pension.
- Free meals and non-alcoholic drinks whilst working.
- Team Discount at all our restaurants & hotels.
- Refer a friend scheme with great bonuses per individual referral.
- Reward programmes, long service awards and staff recognition and incentives.
- The opportunity to join a great, passionate team and make new friends along the way!