COMPANY: 3AAA APPRENTICESHIPS
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY: Up to £25,000 per annum basic O.T.E £35K uncapped
3aaa Apprenticeships, a Grade 1 Outstanding Ofsted awarded training provider, specialising in the delivery of Professional Services Apprenticeships have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Executive.
It is essential that you have experience in a business development, recruitment or sales role where you have worked in a target driven environment.
Experience within the apprenticeship arena is desirable.
You will be an advocate for 3aaa Apprenticeships, promoting our Vision, Mission and Values.
Key duties includes - not limited to:
- Engage with local and national clients to secure sustainable employment opportunities through telesales and face to face meetings
- Following up, gaining and converting generated leads
- Building and maintaining relationships with existing and future clients
- Work towards achieving personal and Academy KPI targets set by the business
- Communicating professionally with all levels of clients to ensure the recruitment process is a success to all parties
- Actively promote the Academy in the local community
What we need from you.
- The ability to persuade and influence with good negotiation skills
- A motivated self-starter with proven experience of researching potential leads and proactively developing them
- Confident, professional and positive attitude
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain a high level of customer service
All applicants require a full clean driving license and have their own transport.
There is a requirement to pass an Enhanced DBS check. This will be paid for by 3aaa.
3aaa Apprenticeships is an Ofsted Grade 1 Outstanding training provider specialising in the delivery of apprenticeship programmes across the country.
We aim to provide the next generation of high quality IT employees, Digital Marketing executives, Financial Services staff, Managers and Accountants to feed the demand for qualified professionals through the exceptional delivery of Level 3 & 4 training and professional qualifications. We also have a significant number of Levy paying clients from Blue Chip companies and many education and sporting organisations. Our wider offer to clients continues to expand and grow to meet new demands.
3aaa Apprenticeships is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.