Company: E.SURV CHARTERED SURVEYORS
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
Junior Application Developer
Trading since 1989, we're the UK's largest provider of property risk expertise and residential surveying services. To put it into numbers, we complete more than one property inspection every 12 seconds and employ over 600 surveyors from Land’s End to John O’Groats. This gives us the flexibility to offer nationwide coverage combined with invaluable local knowledge.
We are currently recruiting for a Junior Application Developer to design, develop, maintain and test software solutions for use across e.surv and it's clients.
1 years + experience with creating Python, Django, ReactJS applications, or any other object oriented programming language.
Experience of API development
Experience in administering Microsoft SQL servers, PostgreSQL.
- To cover the full development lifecycle from design and planning through to development, testing and delivery
- Maintain/update current applications, ensuring at all times that change and release processes are followed.
- Work with BAs to ensure that solutions are fit-for-purpose and will deliver the expected benefits.
- Ensure that code is well documented, and that knowledge is shared wherever possible. Provide ongoing support for all code written.
- Provide application support for all related applications.
- Create and maintain application documentation.
- Adhere to Quality Management guidelines, as directed, in line with the framework of ISO 9001.
- Ensure own H&S, and that of colleagues by complying with both legal and policy requirements.
- Highlight to the line manager any concerns regarding conflicting duties or areas of responsibility.
- Adhere to the SDLC for all software development activities
In your Application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (for example, she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs)PRE EMPLOYMENT SCREENING - All of our employees have to pass a Criminal Records Disclosure and Credit Referencing Process in order to work with our lender clients, if you are unsure on this, ask the team and we'll be happy to explain the process.