Marketing- Brand Manager
We are seeking for an energetic Brand Account Manager candidate who is willing to take him/herself to the next level. CT Business is one of the best outsourced marketing firms in Hartford.
The Brand/Account Manager is responsible of the promotion and selling of the clients Brands, to achieve sales and new distribution in the account assigned.
The Brand/Account Manager is responsible for assisting the President of Sales in the maintenance and development of sales of company products in the area assigned, achieving sales and distribution goals, advising and making recommendations to the best interest of the Brand on overall market conditions, achieving maximum distribution and visibility by selling in. This candidate is expected to build and maintain customer rapport in the marketplace and increase customer demand and awareness.
The specific duties and responsibilities of the Brand Account Manager include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage brand integrated marketing elements (advertising, and marketing) including working with multiple external agencies to refine and execute tactics.
- Inspire, train, and work with sales division..
- Primarily responsible for driving the business from a brand equity and share growth perspective.
- Prepares daily reports outlining field activities
- Maintain market awareness i.e. competitive activities, style changes, new products introduction, and competitive pricing, etc.
- Provides on-going feedback related to issues, opportunities and successes to enhance brand development and sales growth.
- Develop a weekly strategic marketing plan for brand.
- B.S. in marketing or related field.
- 1+ years in product or brand management, preferably in consumer goods.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong strategic ability and consumer insights with a competency in brand equity management, brand communication, brand innovation and developing others.
- Demonstrate proficiency in advertising development and media planning.
- Ability to manage a wide range of business projects and priorities.
- Excellent communicator; both verbally and in writing.
- Committed to serving others
- Problem solver/results oriented.
- Enthusiastic, finds the solution.
- Tenacious work ethic with a keen sense of urgency.
- High integrity and trustworthy.
- Intellectually curious.
CT Business Consulting was established in 2007 to service an identified gap in the market for quality customer acquisition teams and effective market research in the northeast region of the United States. With access to major cities such as Boston, Hartford, New York and Providence, we are able to provide our clients with both niche and mass market penetration which has secured our spot as the leaders of our industry.
In partnership with our clients, we develop a review of our target customer and subsequently establish a specific marketing plan and sales approach to reach their target market in the most efficiently manner. Our clients appreciate the industry leading marketing and sales expertise CT Business Consulting offers and trust us to represent their brand in an integral way.
We are constantly creating, testing and refining new strategic marketing campaigns, hand-in-hand with our clients, that are tailored to their specific needs. We also provide our clients with minute by minute feedback on current market trends, emerging customer needs, and potential growth opportunities.
We combine our client-specific marketing plan with our proven sales techniques to drive a high impact marketing campaign. CT Business Consulting's team of seasoned Sales Executives have been trained in these sales techniques, in order to most effectively present our clients' product or service, building tremendous customer loyalty and retention while providing the client with a high ROI.
Role: Management Opportunity- Marketing/ Sales
Location: West Hartford,
Apply for this job now.