eTERA Consulting, Built by the clients, for the clients® is an award-winning data and technology management company with a global presence providing customized solutions across the entire Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM), including information governance. eTERA Consulting has an immediate opening for a Director of Client Engagement, reporting to the Vice President of Strategic Solutions.
The ideal candidate is an eDiscovery professional with excellent communication skills, sales acumen, and operational intelligence.
Essential Job Duties:
- Develop business with existing contacts and relationships.
- Grow revenue and expand services.
- Work closely with Business Development Executives to establish overall account strategy and execute on the strategy.
- Translate customer needs and pain-points into key product and/or solution gaps.
- Develop structured processes, workflows and other components of an eDiscovery program with a client.
- Must have expertise in business process improvements
- Be the bridge between the client and Operations - becoming the client to the ops team
- Lead the development and maintenance of account relationships including relationship strategy, revenue as well as tracking relationship building action items.
- Lead the client planning session preparation, including agenda development, research, materials gathering and consolidation, coordination among account leadership, logistics, as well as notes capture and report outs.
- Participate in regular development and new product meetings to understand current and future release schedule.
- Manages initiatives; i.e.,
- Data migration between systems - communicated to client
- Vendor Improvement - activity
- Drive follow through and follow up for clients on our internal tasks
- Ensure that SLA (Service Level Agreements) are being met
- Attend kick off calls for new projects and recommend who should attend the call from eTERA and suggest add-on services (attorney review or TAR (Technology Assisted Review)
- Organize CLEs / Lunch & Learns
- Work with marketing on invite
- Post invite on websites
- Tracking of attendees
- Responsible for being in front of the client regularly
- Work with the client to roll out workflow changes.
- Serve as the voice and advocate of the client across the organization
- Identifying problems and causes or analyzing how processes and procedures could be improved, collecting relevant information and identifying possible solutions
- Provide recommendations to Business Development related to account management
- Build strong cross-functional relationships with all members of the account team and across the organization.
- Strong project management skills: attention to detail, experience in process development and implementation
- Outstanding oral / written communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Microsoft suite experience
- Remote, travel required (20%)
Supervisory Responsibilities if any: Not at this time.
Education and experience required:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
Education and experience preferred:
- Law degree from an accredited institution or 15+ years of Legal Industry experience.
- Other eDiscovery certifications or experienced knowledge (AmLaw 100 and Fortune 500)
Founded in 2004, eTERA Consulting is an international, award-winning organization selected by clients to help solve the challenges of complex, big data projects in the areas of information governance, investigations, litigation, regulatory compliance, and security breach response.
Built by the clients, for the clientsTM, eTERA has a successful track record providing customized data management solutions and services to Fortune 500 companies and the Am Law 100 at the intersection where legal, data analytics, security, and information technology meet. eTERA's experienced subject matter experts ensure client engagement success through application of best practices, leading technologies, and proven project management methodologies combined with exceptional customer service. Having passed the most stringent security audits, eTERA is trusted by the world's largest insurance, financial services, pharmaceutical, and energy companies.
eTERA was selected by the Legal Times as Best End-to-End Litigation Consulting Firm and recognized by the National Law Journal as the nation's top End-to-End eDiscovery Company for five consecutive years.
Headquartered in Washington DC, eTERA maintains offices in Chicago, Detroit, Rome, London, and Paris. For more information about eTERA, please visit #removed#
Role: Director, Client Engagement (Legal Services - eDiscovery)
Apply for this job now.