Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council are currently searching for an experienced Locum Social Worker to join their Adult Service working with the Assessment and Independence team between Russells Hall Hospital and Cottage Street in Dudley. The role will be looking to start as soon as possible due to an unexpected increase in work, and will be for a 3 month rolling contract.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team with a history of typically long contracts due to their working environment and team structure.
Benefits for you as the Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rates of £21.72p/h
- Typically long contracts lasting over 6 months
- Supportive team in a challenging industry
As well as the usual responsibilities found in a Social Worker role you will:
- Require access to a car as public transport would not cover the entirety of patch
- Providing assistance and support to other Social Workers within your team
- Work 5 out of 7 days (Rota Basis)
- Work 1 in 4 weekends
- Social Work Qualification and a minimum of two years post qualified experience
- HCPC registration
- Clear Enhanced DBS
- Full Clear Driving License
Location: Dudley (DY1 1HF)
If you want to discuss anything regarding this Locum Social Worker vacancy please contact Kenny Mansfield on the following:
0118 948 5555
If this role isn't right for you, but you are still looking for a change within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
Role: Adults Locum Social Worker
Job Type: Permanent
Location: west midlands, england, england
Apply for this job now.