THIS JOB IS LOCATED IN LAKEWOOD COLORADO
- Minimum 24 Business credit hours, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 2 years construction contracting experience preferred.
- 2 years architect-engineer services contracting experience preferred.
- Minimum Experience: 8 years Federal Government Contracting experience.
- Need to be clearable.
- Extensive knowledge of all phases of acquisition management
- Extensive knowledge of federal and DoD contracting principles (Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS), DoD Directives and Instructions, laws, regulations and procedures
- Knowledge of price and cost analysis sufficient to review proposals against previous history, actual and estimates expenditures, and established rates to determine price reasonableness or to determine a negotiation position
- Knowledge of the methods and techniques of fact-finding, analysis, and resolution of complex problems, and the ability to develop concrete action plans to solve problems
Salary commensurate with experience.
Growing small business firm located in Falls Church VA, extensive work in DoD and Federal Government programs.
Role: Contract Analyst with Construction Background
Apply for this job now.