Come join our team…
Trump National Golf Club Jupiter is a family oriented 5-star golf club located in the heart of Palm Beach County. This premier club features an award-winning 18-hole golf course, state-of-the art clubhouse, the finest of dining venues, spa and fitness center and a resort style pool. All coming together to make this one of the most desirable clubs in all of Florida
At Trump National Golf Club Jupiter, our mission is to provide a memorable experience for the entire family to enjoy. This is achieved through our world-class facilities and the superior service provided by our dedicated staff.
If you wish to join an elite team, Trump National Golf Club Jupiter is currently hiring. Successful candidates must have a passion for the hospitality industry, commitment to excellence, great communication skills, strong work ethic, and understand the importance of teamwork.
Applications are now being accepted for the following position:
Food & Beverage Supervisor
Summary: Supervises and coordinates the activities of the food & beverage service staff, while following the department's policies and service standards; and ensuring member and guest satisfaction through proper food and beverage service and presentation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Supervises the food & beverage staff in all dining outlets, including banquets, to ensure member and guest satisfaction.
- Assist the Food & Beverage Manager with scheduling to ensure proper staffing levels.
- Trains dining room staff according to Club standards, including steps of service, menu items, use of the POS (JONAS) system, etc.
- Prepares floor plans and table assignments.
- Inspects dining areas to ensure proper room preparation, including setup of tables, chairs, linens, table settings, glassware, etc.
- Assigns work tasks and coordinates activities of food & beverage staff to ensure prompt and courteous service.
- Greets members and guests and assists with seating.
- Anticipates members and guests' needs, while ensuring that service exceeds expectations.
- Suggests menu items, specials and wine/liquor/beer to guests to increase revenue.
- Checks tables throughout service for member satisfaction.
- Provides assists with service of food by preparing beverages, expediting food orders and clearing/resetting tables as needed.
- Coordinates food service between kitchen and service staff.
- Resolves member/guest complaints in a timely manner.
- Checks work areas and serving stations for cleanliness, safety and organization.
- Requisitions table linens and other dining room supplies for tables and serving stations.
- Conducts daily line-up with dining room staff.
- Performs opening and closing duties in a timely manner.
- Produces daily sales analysis and other reports from the JONAS system.
- Assists with inventory.
- Suggests when additional service supplies and small equipment are needed.
- Ensures all safety, accident and emergency protocols are in place and consistently followed.
- Adheres to and enforces all Club policies and procedures.
Supervisory Responsibilities: Directly supervises up to 20 service staff members. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience: Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or three to five years related food & beverage experience, including banquets and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the Club.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of guest reservation systems, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and POS system (preferably JONAS).
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and depth perception.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.