Company: INTERIM HEALTHCARE
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Currently seeking qualified Registered Nurse (RN) candidates to staff in a variety of clinic settings in the Muncie area. We are staffing multiple clinics in Muncie, along with clinics in Anderson. 1 year of recent RN experience is required. Previous clinic experience is preferred. We also have PRN school staffing in Muncie.
Benefits for the Registered Nurse – RN
- Flexible schedule
- Weekly pay
- Bonus opportunities
- Healthcare premium reimbursements (for qualifying FT employees)
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse – RN
- Effectively triage patients
- Plan, direct, assess and provide nursing care according to the policies and procedures of the hospital and department.
- Consult and coordinate with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans.
- Provide basic care
- Complete patient documentation
Requirements of the Registered Nurse – RN
- Active Registered Nurse (RN) license with in the state of Indiana
- 1-2 years of recent and related experience, as required by facility
- Must be able to work independently, yet together as part of a team
- Must be able to remain calm under pressure
- Proficient at taking vital signs and administering medication accordingly
- Active BLS, physical, TB test, and other medical compliance as required by facility