Company: COMFORT KEEPERS HOME HEALTH CARE
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
We have immediate openings for passionate caregivers!
We have part-time and full-time openings to fit your schedule.
Must be available on weekends!
This is an entry level position, experience is preferred but not required. We hire for empathy - if you are compassionate and exhibit a genuine concern for seniors and other adults who need some assistance living at home - we will provide you paid training.
BECOME A CAREGIVER AND ENJOY FLEXIBLE HOURS, A FLEXIBLE START DATE & WORK NEAR YOUR HOME!
Then this is the most rewarding job you will ever have. One-on-one in-home care can be a fulfilling part-time job or the start of a wonderful full-time in home care career . The difference you can make in someone's life and the connections you build are amazing.
Essential Caregiver Job Duties:
Our caregivers usually spend at least 80% of working time providing personal non-medical services that are directly related to the independent living of the client, including, without limitation:
- Assists the client with activities of daily living by providing any of the Company's approved personal care activities listed on the client's Care Plan including, but not limited to: bathing, dressing, toileting, grooming, oral hygiene, ambulation, hair care, shampooing, nail care, light massage, range of motion exercises, foot care, fall risk watch, and/or escape risk watch.
- Stimulates client with companionship, craft projects, watching television, reading, walking, exercising, attending doctor's appointments, engaging in conversation, creating memory books, watching movies and going on outings and vacations.
- Observes and immediately reports any changes in the client's mental, physical, or emotional condition or home situation to the Company.
- Establishes and maintains effective communication and a professional relationship with clients, family members, and co-workers (remembering that services are to be provided for clients only).
- Assists in meeting nutritional needs by providing meal planning, meal preparation, grocery shopping, dishes, and kitchen clean-up for the client only.
- Encourages and monitors liquid and food consumption.
- Maintains and follows all Company instructions, policies and procedures necessary to be in compliance with all state and federal labor laws associated with employment.
- Reminds client to take self-administered medications.
- Performs duties as assigned on the Personal Care Service Plan established through the Comfort Keepers care team.
- Provides a safe and hygienic environment for clients
- Assists the client with ambulation/transfers as specified in the Personal Care Service Plan.
- Completes all required documentation of services provided and submits to the Company in a timely manner according to Company policy.
- Participates in in-service and continuing education programs, staff meetings, and client conferences as requested by the Company.
- Uses equipment and supplies safely and properly.
- Maintains confidentiality regarding client information compliant to HIPAA, client agreement and employment agreement.
- Regular, punctual attendance.
- Other reasonable related duties as assigned.
Caregiver Benefits Will Include:
- Competitive Wages
- Work close to home
- We set you up for success with proper training and care plans
- Flexible hours
- Consistently make a difference in someone's life
- Compatible clients
- Pleasant work environment
- PAID time off (PTO)
Caregiver Job Requirements
- Genuinely want to make an impact in the lives of others
- Has a passion for helping people
- Life experience to help others
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- Must have vehicle, valid drivers license and proof of insurance
- All potential hires are subject to a background check
Individuals with experience or interest in the service industry including restaurants, hotels, retail, tourism, housekeeping, etc are invited to explore opportunities serving area seniors, enabling them to age in the comfort of their own homes.
Apply on line or call our HR department directly at #removed#.
Powered by JazzHR