My name is Enrique, and I am a Recruiter with The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking a __ Warehouse Associate___ for a prominent client of ours. This position is located in ____ Brooks, KY___. Details for the position are as follows:
· Responsible for performing a variety of warehouse-related duties such as receiving and storage of goods, preparing orders for shipment by picking items from shelves and placing them in totes, and ensuring that orders are filled accurately and efficiently, continually striving for improved customer satisfaction.
· Fully automated, PkMS enabled environment, must be able to utilize the functions of the warehouse management system in order to perform daily tasks.
· Verify merchandise received against receiving documents.
· Stock shelves with various types of merchandise.
· Rotate stock so that newly-received items can be used last.
· Prepare orders for shipment by pulling items from shelves and placing them in totes to be packed and sent to customers.
· Process and performs data entry of returns; also returns merchandise to proper shelf in the warehouse.
· Perform daily counting and researching of discrepancies.
· Assist with inventory procedures as requested.
· Comply with all appropriate policies, procedures, safety rules and DEA regulations.
· Have a good overall understanding of DC workflow and can work with minimal guidance
· Primary duties include, order fulfillment, stocking and replenishment, and outbound shipping of customer orders.
If you are interested in hearing more about the position please respond to this posting with your resume attached.
About The Fountain Group:
Headquartered in Tampa, FL, with operations in all 5 regions, The Fountain Group is a Contingent Labor Resource Provider. The Fountain Group services clients directly, clients with an internal contingent labor program, and clients with an external managed service program.
At The Fountain Group, we know that searching for a new career can be stressful, which is why we take time to understand your skills and personal goals. We understand the importance of job flexibility and professional growth, and offer top-notch positions with leading employers. In fact, the majority of our clients are well known Fortune 100-500 companies. We also offer a variety of benefits to our associates to ensure their overall happiness.
In addition to assisting with your job search, we will help you through every step of the process offering online tutorials and additional resources to enhance your industry knowledge and skills. As your employment agent, we are dedicated to providing career counseling and job advice, knowing precisely what established companies want.
At The Fountain Group, we treat you like family, regardless of your proximity to our office. We are dedicated to providing you with an exciting, challenging and highly rewarding place to work. Become a part of our team today and let us put your talents to work.
If you are interested in hearing more about the position please respond to this email with a copy of your resume in word form with the best contact info Please forward this email to any friends or colleagues
Role: Warehouse Associate
Apply for this job now.