Director of Manufacturing (Sheboygan)
Kieffer/Starlite, a large, growing National Sign Manufacturer with a combined 250,000 Square feet of manufacturing capacity over 3 locations with in North America is hiring a Director of Manufacturing for our Sheboygan, WI operation. The objective is to establish, oversee and ensure operations including safety and performance goals are met efficiently while maintaining a successful client relationship. Employee development and progression is a key component to our growth strategy.
- Oversight and Management of the entire Manufacturing Operations
- Drives Plant performance and reviews Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Review and manage production scheduling for the plant
- Ensure compliance of all company policies and procedures, local, state & federal laws and regulations (EPA, OSHA, ADA and EEOC).
- Provide leadership, training and guidance to develop employees.
- Recruit, select and train staff members to meet safety, service and company goals and requirements.
- Provides performance reviews for plant staff.
- Analyze, prepare, and develop budgets, forecasts and other reports.
- Ensure Manufacture Sign Products are provided within budget and action plans are developed and implemented to improve operational efficiencies.
- Develop business plans to ensure customer retention, business growth and continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with organizations, vendors, and employees to promote a positive company image and position in the community.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Associate’s, Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Operations or Business Management
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in operations, maintenance, engineering and/or process Improvement roles including managing teams of people
- Sign industry experience is a plus
- Lean manufacturing experience is a plus
Good understanding of metal fabrication, production painting, graphic art, and basic electrical designs is desirable
Kieffer|Starlite is a National Sign Manufacturing and Consulting firm with growth from 2015 to 2017 at 7X industry average.. The firm provided both outdoor and indoor, electric and non-electric signs for name brand retailers, banking firms, restaurants, health care facilities, entertainment, and hospitality firms. Construction of these signs include detailed metal fabrication, welding, production spray painting, CNC machine programing and operation, graphic arts, assembly and electrical wiring. Our purpose is help our customers better identify and improve their businesses. Kieffer|Starlite’s products are manufactured in our manufacturing facilities in Sheboygan, WI, and Denton, TX, with full service management of the customer’s sign identification at a variety of locations throughout the US.
Role: Director of Manufacturing
Apply for this job now.