We have an immediate opening for an Order Fulfillment Coordinator to handle shipping and receiving, fulfilling customer orders, maintaining finished goods, unloading and loading trucks.
This is an opportunity to join a successful and growing high road employer and sustainable manufacturing organization that is recognized as a leader within its industry and is well known for producing high quality green consumer products.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
· Ensuring items are being properly recycled in accordance to Sustainability policies.
· Reserving customer orders in ERP System utilizing scanners.
· Assembling customer orders shipping out via LTL or Truckload.
· Verifying quantities against order pick list, checks the quality of products and proper labeling before releasing to holding area.
· Placing orders on pallets or shelves; relocates orders to a holding area or shipping department.
· Marking completed pallets with identifying information for shipment as instructed
· Ensuring orders are prepared for shipping accurately and on time.
· Assisting Inventory Control with picking finished goods from filling line to be placed in staging area or proper rack location.
· Assisting shipping and receiving unloading trucks; verify accuracy of received items by comparing the information on the packing slips with the purchase orders.
· Assisting with loading orders ready for shipment
· Notifying Shipping & Receiving Manager of low items on floor
· Maintaining receiving/ shipping dock area to ensure it is clean and organized.
· Handling other special projects and requests, as needed
In order to be successful, you will need:
· High school diploma/GED; previous experience in a shipping and receiving department preferred
· Previous experience with UPS/Fed Ex Software is preferred
· Forklift experience and/or certification is required
· Ability to safely lift bottles, boxes, tools, equipment and other necessary items; ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
· Ability to read, comprehend and follow instructions
· Ability to manage time effectively and multitask
· Detail oriented with the ability to read, comprehend, and follow instructions
Equal Opportunity Employer/minority/female/disability/veteran
Role: Shipping/Order Fulfillment Coordinator
Apply for this job now.