As a member of a strong, collaborative application development team, this individual will be responsible for the design, architecture, development, and maintenance of our new back-office software. This is a hands-on role and this person will be responsible for the underlying architecture for the back office software, as well as for overseeing the work being done by any other software engineers working in the project.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 8+ years of proven analysis and technical design, development, and architecture experience.
- 5+ years experience developing Enterprise applications in C#.NET using MVC, WCF, OO Design
- 4+ years of Agile methodology in an Enterprise or SaaS environment
- 2+ years leading technical teams including managing an offshore development team.
- Deep technical expertise in SQL Server RDBMS, Data Warehousing and Integration
- Yen for complex problem solving and the ability to "push" innovation
- Able to develop creative and efficient solutions
- Clear, concise communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to work both independently and in a various team setting
- Capable of mentoring, educating, and motivating less senior team members
Experience with Windows Workflow Foundation, SSIS, SSRS. Certified Scrum Developer. Good knowledge of Jira, Confluence, Team City, Continuous Delivery and DevOps practices.
For more information on this job email:
Rekruiters has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.
- provided by Dice