- Follow blueprints and building plans to meet the needs of clients
- Install structures and fixtures, such as windows and molding
- Measure, cut, or shape wood, plastic, and other materials
- Construct building frameworks, including walls, floors, and doorframes
- Help erect, level, and install building framework with the aid of rigging hardware and cranes
- 1+ years’ experience in finish carpentry
- Extensive knowledge of power tools, including skill saw, miter saw and jigsaw
- Possession of basic hand tools and reliable transportation to job sites
- Capable of climbing on ladders and carrying at least 80 pounds
Headquartered in Sauk Rapids, MN and with offices in Glencoe, MN and Mankato, MN, Rice Companies is a leading family-owned, Design/ Build Integrated Construction Services firm that has been serving the upper Midwest for over 60 years. Uniquely positioned to offer a wide range of services for our demanding Clients, Rice Companies offers in-house architectural design, construction project management, experienced field crews in carpentry and steel erection, real estate brokerage, self-development and facility maintenance services.
Location: Sauk Rapids,
Apply for this job now.