Company: HARRISON CONSULTING SOLUTIONS
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Full service firm in the Mid-West looking to bring to their team a Senior Civil Engineer!
- Perform preliminary/final site design for manufacturing and industrial sites/facilities, private development, renewable energy, education, municipal/government sectors
- Technical expert responsible for preparing design calculations, plan sets, specification and cost estimates
- Plan, direct, and monitor all aspects of multi-disciplined projects from start to finish
- Mentor/develop junior staff and lead team meetings
- Assist with market and business development by tracking leads, establish client relationships, developing proposals, and preparing/delivering presentations
- Lead/provide Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) reviews for civil projects
- B.S. degree in Civil Engineering
- 10+ years of progressive site design experience including site layouts, roadway design, vehicular and/or pedestrian access, site grading, pollution control and stormwater management
- 4+ years of project management experience
- 1+ year of business development experience
- PE registration
- PE registration in multiple states preferred
- Experience working with regulatory agencies
- Knowledge of the permit application process with FEMA, DOT, DNR and state/local government entities
- Proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D
Successful applicant must be authorized to work in the USA without sponsorship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected veteran status, disability, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Please contact Laura Harrison for further information!