Full Charge BookkeeperCompensation:
$45000.00 to $60000.00 yearly
Robert Half Finance and Accounting is working with a local CPA firm who is seeking a Full Charge Bookkeeper to add to their team. In this role, you will be expected to handle payroll, bank reconciliations, journal entries, cash flow statements, financial statement preparation, and tax filings. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree, public accounting experience and strong QuickBooks knowledge. This full-time, permanent position will be working in office and will require someone with great communication skills who is comfortable speaking to clients on a regular basis. For immediate consideration, please send your resume directly to the attention of Megan Peterson on LinkedIn or call #removed#.
What you get to do:
- Prepare monthly reconciliations, financial statements and all supporting documents
- Quarterly Payroll/Sales Tax Return Preparation
- Monthly Bank & Credit Card reconciliations
- Create cash account journal entries including loans, taxes, bank fees, 401(k) deductions, etc.
- Supply cash flow projections, as needed
- Set up subcontractor 1099's, and any other IRS year-end requirementJob Requirements:
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance, Economics or other business-related field preferred
- Be detailed, flexible, and organized
- 3+ years accounting experience, including as a Bookkeeper preferred
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Comprehensive knowledge of QuickBooks
- Dedication and requisite skills to meet critical business deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to implement solutions, strong analytical and communication skills as well
Apply directly to Megan Peterson!
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.