Company: MARC DANIELS
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £40,000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for a Financial Analyst to join a FTSE listed market leading organisation based in in High Wycombe.
As Financial Analyst you will assist in accounting, budgeting and management reporting within the division whilst also supporting the wider business. You will enjoy a role which will give you business partnering exposure in a fast paced working environment that supports the development and progression of the individual. You will receive a competitive package, full study support alongside hybrid working.
- Assisting in preparation of month end accounts to meet reporting deadlines.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assist with preparation of budgets, forecasts and reforecasting.
- Provide finance advice and support operating sites, where applicable in working towards understanding and improving their financial driven key performance indicators.
- Ensure financial controls, processes and disciplines are all in place and adhered to.
- Support and drive query resolution for any issues that arise within operating location Profit and Loss.
- Provide support in analysing current and past trends in key performance areas with a view to monitoring performance, highlighting trends and identifying areas of improvement.
- Aid in Capital Expenditure reporting plus an ongoing re-forecast process
Maintain other key performance data as required.
- Provide cover for other Financial Analysts where necessary.
- Other ad-hoc requirements as requested by the Finance Business Partner or other senior finance members.
- Experience in a finance or management accounts function
- Studying towards ACCA or CIMA
- Fully computer literate and an advanced user of Excel
Analytical with excellent attention for detail and time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to convey ideas effectively to non finance stakeholders
- Self motivated with a 'can-do' attitude
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively as part of a team
- Resilient with the ability to work under pressure and at pace