The Agiloft product suite won the PC Mag "Editors Choice" award and is the highest rated on B2B review sites such as Capterra and Trust Radius.
You will join the team responsible for designing and demonstrating software configurations to meet the business needs of clients ranging from industry giants such as Chevron and NEC to tiny start-ups.
We need someone with a strong analytical mind that understands business organizations and operations, likes talking with people, is service oriented, likes doing a variety of activities, writes well, and enjoys researching/finding answers.
Each customer needs something different. You will work with clients of varying sophistication to understand their business needs and challenges, then use our software to build creative solutions that meet these needs. This requires a good understanding of the system's capabilities and the ability to see issues from the customer's perspective.
- Work with customers and prospects to analyze their requirements
- Propose solutions, provide functionality and pricing information
- Prepare and present pre-sales demos to potential customers
- Respond to RFP’s and RFI’s
- Prepare quotations for prospective clients
- Process inbound sales leads
- Write and maintain SOPs in Confluence
- Assist with other sales-related or technical tasks as needed such as developing sales support documents and templates, sales demos and testing
- Perform other tasks based on skill, interest, or expertise
- 4 Year College Degree Required
- Minimum 2 years of SaaS sales experience, enterprise sales, preferred.
- Intelligence, creativity, familiarity with web-based technologies, and the ability to rapidly learn a complex and wide-ranging program.
- Good judgment, capacity to independently evaluate situations and identify the optimum course of action.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Initiative in seeking ways to contribute to the success of the company that go beyond a narrow definition of job responsibilities.
- Experience with database concepts and web-based technologies.
Agiloft, Inc. is a trusted provider of agile business process software. Our unique platform enables our pre-built and custom applications to be tailored to your exact needs without writing custom code, so deployment times and costs are a fraction of those required for other systems.
Role: Software Sales Representative
Location: Jersey City,
Apply for this job now.