Class A Tractor Mechanic
1st Shift, 7:00 AM - 5:30 PM
R+L Carriers has an immediate opportunity for a Class A Tractor Mechanic at our Philadelphia Service Center.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for day-to-day equipment maintenance on the fleet equipment consisting of preventative maintenance and minor to medium repairs to class A trucks, trailers, and forklifts. Diesel engine experience required. Experience in maintaining trailers, overhead doors, lift gates, dollies, welding, and working on forklifts is preferred.
- Perform computerized 3 axle alignments
- Perform oil changes and grease trucks and inspect units
- Need experience in preventive maintenance and Cummins & Detroit engines
- Need experience in AC and Electrical
- Minimum 2 yrs experience
- Must be able to handle major repairs
- Experience in Trailer PMs and repairs a plus
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Must have own mechanic tools
Please click "APPLY NOW" for consideration!
R+L Carriers is a family owned, privately held transportation company founded in 1965. Our business caters to the transportation and distribution industry and is designed to provide customers with superior service through efficient administration and innovative thinking. The Company prides itself in treating our employees and customers with respect and honesty. We believe each employee contributes directly to the Company’s growth and success. There are many other transportation companies capable of picking up and delivering freight. However, we believed our customers select us because of the efforts of our employees. “Pride in our People and Pride in our Performance.”
R+L CARRIERS offers an excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits package that includes Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, 401(k) Retirement Plan with company matching contributions, Paid Vacation & Holidays, and free vacation lodging at our exclusive employee resorts in Daytona Beach, FL, Big Bear Lake, CA and Pigeon Forge, TN.
Role: Class A Tractor Mechanic
Apply for this job now.