GPS Staffing is a nationwide preferred provider of staffing and recruitment services. GPS has over 25 years of dedicated staffing partnerships with organizations ranging from International Fortune 500 companies to Colorado startups. Our team is committed to Growth, People and Success!
Title: Accounts Receivable/Billing Analyst
Job ID: 104985
Duration: 12 months, possibility of extending or converting to FTE
Pay Rate Range: Depends on Experience
Candidates will be retrieving data from numerous sites and compiling final analysis and report details.
Collects data, researches, and prepares analysis for region, department or function budget performance and projects. Monitor department budgets by reviewing data in the financial system and communicating with the managers/chiefs. Investigate and correct budget errors. Prepares advanced financial trend and data analysis reports. Accountable for the coordination, compilation and distribution of financial data by junior staff. Participates in the development of regional/or functional budgets. Responsible for entry in budget system with accuracy. Performs ad-hoc projects/studies of moderate scope utilizing knowledge of finance theories such as present value and cash flow analysis. Conducts ongoing user education and provides management consultation on the use reports, methodologies and source data and systems. Communicates and supports analytical findings. Identifies and recommends process improvements. Assumes other activities and responsibilities from time to time as directed. Complexity: Works under general guidance; accountable to complete work assignments.
PARKING IS NOT COVERED AT THIS LOCATION. PARKING COST- $7-$8 DAILY.
- Reconcile treasury to 835 (splitter)(EOBs) to (reconciliation)
- Create posting batch
- Enter reconciled posting batch cash total in RaDS Database
- PLB tracking
- Research and resolve any reconciliation issues and track status and outcomes
- Accounting principles
- Knowledge of 835 remits (EOBs)
- EPIC experience
- Detailed oriented
- Problem solving skills a must
Educational and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Previous Healthcare experience required
- 3-5 years of remittance/treasury reconciliation in a healthcare environment HIGHLY preferred
- Prefer candidates with previous experience reconciling remittance with cash but it is not required
- Prefer candidates with previous revenue cycle experience in healthcare
GPS Staffing is a nationwide preferred provider of staffing and recruitment services. GPS has over 25 years of dedicated staffing partnerships with organizations ranging from Fortune 500 companies to startups. Our team is committed to Growth, People, and Success!
Role: Medical AR/Billing/ Bookkeeper
Apply for this job now.