Test Analyst, Birmingham (Remote), £25K
Test Analyst, QA Analyst, Manual Testing, Application Testing…
This is a rare opportunity for a Test Analyst to join a not for profit organisation to express their love for testing whilst knowing their working towards the greater good in society. The business operates a '4 day week' policy and believe in a mature working environment where less is more and feel people are productive over a 4 day working week. Currently they are working remotely with 1 day a week in the office in Central Birmingham.
As an Application Tester you will be responsible for:
- Software testing of a business-critical system written in PHP
- Build and maintain test environments
- Keep regression test documentation up to date
- Identify defects across the applications
- Summarise test results
- Contribute to the effective continual development and improvement of the testing function
- Proven experience within a Software Testing Analyst position
- Familiar with JIRA and X-Ray testing tools
- Experience building test cases
- Strong analytical skills with a keen eye for detail
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with a variety of stakeholders
- Ability to challenge development teams in a professional manner
If you have the above technical skills and want to put that expertise to excellent use within a business trying to make a difference to people's lives this could be a great opening for you.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Danielle Keegan, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at 'VIQU IT Recruitment' on LinkedIn, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK