COMPANY: ECRUIT SALES
JOB TYPE: Permanent, Full Time
SALARY: £20k - 40k per year
Business Development Executive - £20k-£25k (£40k OTE) - Altrincham, Manchester
Insure Risk are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Business Development Executive to generate revenue and develop the profitability of the business whilst ensuring full FCA compliance and ensuring a quality service is provided to all clients in accordance with their needs and requirements. This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career with a dynamic and rapidly growing insurance broking firm.
The key responsibilities of a Business Development Executive include, but are not limited to:
- To generate profitable new business income in line with agreed target set.
- Maintain and grow a new business pipeline of potential prospects.
- Ensuring accuracy, efficiency and professionalism when dealing with both client and insurer, including client visit/initial contact; identifying needs; negotiating and presenting to insurers; presenting recommendations and cover to clients; closing sales; and securing further business
- Being conscious of profitability to both the underwriters and the brokerage, and costs of client handling (including the scheduling of client visits) when transacting business
- Ensuring all business activity fully complies with FCA regulation and company procedures as detailed in the compliance manual
- Ensuring personal data (client and employee) is secure, held and properly utilised in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act
- Achieving a high level of customer service and promoting exceptional customer care standards at all times; developing and maintaining a professional working relationship with all clients
- Developing and maintaining effective and valuable relationships with insurers and underwriters for the benefit of the company and its clients
- Any other duties as required from you
We are Insure Risk Ltd, an independent insurance broker providing commercial insurance to businesses throughout the North West. Based in Altrincham, Manchester, our dedicated team works with corporate, SME and owner managed companies to deliver comprehensive insurance cover at a competitive price. Insure Risk are Chartered Insurance Brokers and proud winners of the 'Best Insurance Company' award at the Talk Of Manchester Business Awards 2016.
The key skills and qualities of a Business Development Executive:
- Some experience in a similar business development role needed, ideally within insurance
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to build, develop and maintain relationships with clients, insurers and underwriters
- Outstanding organisation and time-management skills, able to multitask and prioritise tasks in a fast-paced and pressurised environment
- Adept at IT (including Microsoft Office) and strong numerical and analytical skills
- Possesses a results-driven approach in order to meet targets and KPIs
- Strong commercial awareness with a keen interest in business and the insurance world
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.
Role: Business Developement Executive
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Altrincham, Greater Manchester, Greater Manchester
Apply for this job now.