Join us in directing the quality of our program by training, supervising and inspiring a team of passionate, committed teachers.
- Education Coordination- which is supporting the staff on a higher thinking curriculum , student observations and appropriate classroom management.
- Facilities Management- oversight of the facilities and operations in accordance with DOH article 47 regulations.
- Positive Family involvement to support and share the educational needs of the students.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood required
- NYS teaching certification in Birth - Grade 2.
- Previous teaching experience with infant, toddler or preschool aged students.
- Preferred - Knowledge of DOH Article 47 and licensing standards
- Preferred - Previous 2 years experience as a preschool director
Skills & Knowledge
- Strong leadership, supervisory and customer service skills and ability to create/maintain partnerships with families and staff
- Ability to lead staff in implementing a developmentally appropriate curriculum
- Strong organizational and communication skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks or crisis situations effectively
- Computer literacy
- Ability to facilitate the coordination of multiple tasks and manage a variety of projects simultaneously
Teams NYC is a full-service Recruitment Agency with a unique approach that hires for a range of different industries.
Role: Preschool Education Director
Location: New York,
Apply for this job now.