ImageNet Consulting provides comprehensive solutions for managing the documents, improving the work flow, and enhancing the bottom line of our thousands of customers. We've created the best in networked solutions and document management for everyone from Fortune 200 giants to “Mom and Pop” stores, providing them all the highest level of personal commitment and dedication. We are growing and looking for energetic B2B outside sales professionals to join our team. If you are looking for a change, and the ability to earn six figures, then please respond to our posting. We also encourage interested candidates to stop by our newly remodeled office to learn more about our company and sales career opportunity.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Create sales material to present to customers
Required Qualifications and Competencies:
- 1-2 years outside B2B experience preferred
- 4-year college degree required
- Cold calling and prospecting skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary & Rewarding Commission Structure
- Extensive Consultant Training Program
- Company laptop
- Paid Time Off during first year
- 401(k) available 30 days after hire. Company matches 25% of first 10% contributed. Regular 401(k) and Roth 401(k) available.
- Imagenet offers multiple health insurance plans, flexible spending accounts, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, and disability insurance available to new hires on the 1st of the month 30 days after hire.
About ImageNet Consulting
Our mission is simple: Provide information technology solutions that improve our client's bottom line. To accomplish our mission, we train our consultants to optimize and enhance the management of business processes.
In most cases, this has changed little since the 1600's. While technology changes at an ever increasing pace, business processes driven by the movement of paper have not. Many studies reveal the inefficiencies of paper-based processes. While most business professionals agree with these findings, they do not possess the time or expertise to evaluate and improve the situation. This is where ImageNet Consulting defines its value proposition; uncovering problems, consulting and evaluating options, then delivering on solutions that enhance productivity while reducing costs and positively impacting the business' bottom line. ImageNet Consulting provides a vast array of solutions and experience to manage business processes. The most compelling argument to allow our company to help improve these processes is our independence from manufacturer ownership. This independence allows our company to deliver best-in-class solutions with flexibility not offered by a single line dealer or manufacturer. Through our manufacturer-agnostic and solution-led approach, we are able to offer best-in-class technologies to meet our customer's needs. This requires a clear vision of the future and a nimble company that constantly reinvents itself while keeping ahead of the latest technology developments.
Our customers range from small businesses to some of the largest corporations in the world. We are confident no other company can match our portfolio of products, solutions, and the expertise with which we deliver them.
From our start in 1956, we have grown to over 15 offices, nearly 500 employees and over $150 million in revenues.
Monthly sales incentives (on top of salary and commission programs)
President's Club Trips for exceeding goals
PTO during first year
401k with company match available
Multiple health insurance plans available
Role: Outside Sales Representative - B2B
Apply for this job now.