The biggest difference our customers and guests experience at Fred Haas Companies is a dedicated staff of friendly, well-trained, and experienced employees. Reflecting the diversity of Houston today, the Fred Haas staff includes the best and the brightest of many different cultures, speaking many different languages. The result has been continuous recognition from the automotive industry in every aspect of the business. Fred Haas Companies is continuously recognized by several industry awards as a leader among its peers. Fred Haas Companies has a long-standing tradition of excellence and guest-satisfaction and we are seeking team members who have the highest level of integrity, are self-motivated and have a desire for a long-term career.
**Experienced Automotive Internet Salespeople needed Now..
Fred Haas Toyota Country is looking for highly motivated and experienced sales reps to join our fast growing Internet team.
We are seeking a proven top sales performer to cultivate new leads via cold calling, calling warm leads, and responding to incoming inquiries. If you are afraid of the phone, please stop reading now! We are looking for a career oriented sales associates who are ready to be an active part of a rapidly growing organization.
What we are looking for:
- 1 to 2 years of internet sales experience
- Strong relationship-building skills needed to build rapport with clients quickly and professionally
- Positive, high energy, and most importantly money motivated
- Must be willing to learn, be coachable and want to make money!
- Car-Research experience is a plus!
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license
- Ability to handle heavy outbound calls
- Consistently meets sales quotas
- Aggressively seek to generate leads by telephone and email
- Ability to build proposals and follow up to complete the sale
- Communicates effectively with Internet customers and prospects according to their preferred method of communication, whether by phone, texting, e-mailing or in person.
- Has thorough knowledge of all dealership products and services.
- Directs customers to product information resources, including those available on the Internet.
- Assists customers in selecting a vehicle.
- Understands the psychology of Internet customers and works with them accordingly to draw them into the store for proper vehicle demonstration and to close the transaction.
- Handles Internet sales inquiries personally.
- Coordinates Internet promotions with other dealership sales promotions and advertising.
- Maintains an ongoing customer database to capture repeat business.
- Outgoing, upbeat personality and a quick learner
- Ambitious, motivated, goal-oriented individual
- Ability to multi-task and work independently while exercising excellent judgment
- Comfortable in a fast-paced sales environment, with a solid work ethic
- Work well under pressure and demonstrate cooperative behavior with customers, colleagues and supervisors
- Ability to prioritize multiple and competing deadlines.
- Work well in a team environment and contribute to the team's success
- Weekly and Monthly spiffs
- Christmas bonus
- Unmatched company culture- we are a family here!
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to utilize manual dexterity as well as stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally life and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Benefits include medical, vision and dental insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, Vacation time, holiday and sick leave, company paid continuing education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.