Part Time Customer Service Advisor - £19K pro rata + Bonus up to 2.5% Nottingham
30 hours per week
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE WORKED IN DEALERSHIP ENVIRONMENT
- To provide and maintain a high level of customer service and administrative support to all contractual activities by efficient monitoring and supervision of the customer service activities.
- In conjunction with the Technical Manager, carry out the raising of Kerridge WIP's, service check sheets, manufacturer check sheets for scheduled and unscheduled maintenance work that is either collected by drivers or the repair is carried out by the Mobile Repair Unit (MRU).
- Develop and improve service delivery approach in line with best practice methodologies and continuous improvements.
- In conjunction with the Technical Manager, update the computer systems in a timely manner with the work carried out by the Mobile Repair units.
- In conjunction with the Technical Manager, manage the client's vehicle service/repair scheduling, including the identification of work required (service/ cambelts, brake checks, brake fluid changes, MOT's etc) and loading the correct ICME/ Autodata allowed times on Kerridge to ensure no over/under workshop booking.
- Process 'timed-up' Job Cards onto the computer system, undertake invoice process and manage open WIPS ensuring they are kept to a minimum at all times. To ensure that 'month end' is carried out in a timely and accurate manner.
- Monitor 'off road' situation and customer requirements in relation to return of vehicles.
- To process tyre authorisations via the Goodyear authorisation system (FOS).
- In the absence of the Customer Team Leader manage the Bodyshop invoicing and credit note system, including the Bodyshop process.
- To handle calls from NPA representatives in relation to defect vehicles and progress chasing return of vehicles;
- Raise new downtime records on Panos. Identifying downtime status including updating Panos diary with repair notes/comments and general housekeeping.
- To issue spare fleet vehicles. Minimising vehicle off road penalties (DSAF) and maximising utilisation of spare fleet vehicles.
- To manage the recharge and authorisation process of repairs to include, preparation of recharge estimate, authorisation from customer, final invoicing process of recharge.
- Logistics - To follow Operator's License process and procedure to safe guard the company's license.
- To assist in managing the daily logistical operations ensuring adherence to agreed working procedures and ensuring a high and consistent service level and that the use of Recovery Agents are kept to a minimum.
- In-depth experience in a similar role and customer driven environment
- In-depth customer service administration experience
- Experience of working within a Quality standard/framework.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU LIVE WITHIN A COMMUTABLE DISTANCE OF THIS LOCATION.
Please note your CV will be reviewed against the vacancy criteria and we will contact you within one week if we wish to progress your application any further.
Copperfield Recruitment Ltd are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy and are an equal opportunities employer.
Role: Customer Service Advisor
Job Type: Part Time
Location: Nottingham, East Midlands
Apply for this job now.