Automation Test Engineer (Selenium, Webdriver Java, CI, Agile)
Do you want to make your mark in the world of software testing? Learn about one of the UK’s leading, award winning and most progressive software testing consultancies. It’s a big step for software testing, but a huge step for Automation Test Engineers...
The fact that you’ve carried on reading tells me that you’re probably a good fit for this job. If you laughed to yourself while reading that then you’re a perfect fit. My client isn’t just looking for the generic, mass produced computer wizard. They work on a wide range of challenging projects with imaginative and original twists. If you’re a Senior Automation Test Engineer (Selenium, Java, CI, Agile) who offers a certain level of flare, you think outside of the software testing box and the description below matches your background then definitely get in touch!
We are primarily looking for someone to design, develop and support a variety of specialised solutions either built from scratch, using commercial tools or enhancing previously developed and existing solutions. You will be working closely with clients to fully understand their requirements, defining and developing the best possible and most valuable solutions. It’s a real hands-on, team focused company which encourages innovation to stay ahead of technological advancements.
Key Skills and Experience required for a Senior Automation Test Engineer position (Selenium, Java, CI, Agile):
- More than 5 years experience in a similar position utilising Test Automation tooling and processes
- Should be able to develop complex code in at least Java or Python
- Automation test tools (Selenium, Webdriver Cucumber etc.) should be second nature to you
- Continuous Integration (Jenkins, Bamboo etc.) experience
- A good understanding of working in an Agile development environment (SCRUM, Kanban etc.)
- Performance Engineering and HP Loadrunner experience would be beneficial
- Familiarity with a DevOps environment will also help your case
For more information call Ravi Karimi 02077806700 or send your CV to
Position: Automation Test Engineer
Salary: £40,000-80,000 + package
Contact: Ravi Karimi
Telephone: 020 7780 6700
Role: Automation Test Engineer (Selenium, Webdriver Java, CI, Agile)
Job Type: Permanent
Location: City, South East
Apply for this job now.