You will be responsible for issuing working within the general ledger, treasury, A/P, A/R and a variety of other tasks that will support the functions of our business. Customer service permeates all we do in the Finance department and excellent soft skills are a requirement to working with our customers.
· Strong written and oral communication skills with technical and nontechnical people
· The ability to work both independently as well as in a team environment
· Experience using Acumatica ERP preferable, ERP experience a must
· Experience in balance sheet reconciliations, including bank recons
· A/R and A/P processing experience needed
· Staff accountant supervision experience
· Experience in reviewing and consolidation of journal entries and standard financial statements
· Self-starter attitude and work demeanor
· Strong knowledge of GAAP and accrual accounting methods
- Excellent interpersonal skills and have a strong customer service orientation
- Must have the ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment and manage multiple service tickets
- Must be punctual and driven to meet required task deadlines
· Minimum of two years of staff accounting experience
· Minimum of two years of balance sheet reconciliations
· Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
· CPA required
· Must pass a background check and drug screen
· ALL season, reliable transportation is required
Job Type: Full-time
We are a rapidly growing telecommunications company in Cold Spring, KY, looking for an experienced Accountant to handle aspects of the financial and business management department.
Role: Staff Accountant
Location: Cold Spring,
Apply for this job now.