The purpose of this position is to serve as support to the sales consultant(s), all customer service members and customers by providing product and order information; acting and responding as first point of contact to inquiries via phone and e-mail, issuing pre-generated quotes and freight estimates.
- Communicate clearly, professionally, and effectively with customers and salespeople via telephone and/or e-mail
- Direct calls and e0mails, as needed, to customer service, ensuring purpose of inquiries is clearly identified, as well as copying in sales consultant(s), where necessary.
- Responsible for triage of general customer service inbox which included assignment to appropriate person or team for follow through.
- Open and maintain business partner account in software database, by obtaining all pertinent information, including point of contract.
- Process freight estimates and stock checks for Ceramic Technics warehouse and/or vendor warehouses.
- Initiate RMA request to vendors as requested by sales consultant(s) and/or management.
- Provide material warranty and test data information to customers via e-mail.
- Assisting with product resolution as directed by sales consultant(s) and/or management.
- Processing pre-generated quotes by duplicating quotations created by lead quote team member, submit to customer and sales consultant(s) for review
Education and Knowledge:
- Associates degree or higher preferred
- Knowledge of tile industry preferred
- Sales Support
- Knowledge of distribution is preferred
- 5 or more years of customer service experience
- 2 or more years of purchasing or logistics experience preferred
- SAP Business One preferred
- High proficiency in Microsoft office works
- Must be able to organize, prioritize and multi-task in a high-pressure environment
- Detail Oriented
- Time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving and conflict resolution skills
Ceramic Technics Limited, was created in 1988 as a company dedicated to resourcing distinctive collections of tile and stone for the architectural and design community throughout North America.
Our primary focus is the commercial arena, supplying innovative and responsible materials to retail, hospitality, healthcare, corporate and educational venues.
Role: Customer Service Support Specialist
Apply for this job now.