Fantastic opportunity - ASD Teaching Assistant - Crystal Palace
- Are you experienced working with children/young people with Autistic Spectrum Disorder?
- Do you have training in PECS, Makaton and/or other communication support aids?
- Are you looking for a new and exciting role to develop your career in SEN education?
Teaching Personnel are working with a specialist provision in Crystal Palace who are in need of excellent Teaching Assistants for their ASD provision to start as soon as possible. The classes are small (6-8 students) and very well supported by experienced specialist staff.
- Ideally full-time, however please still get in touch if you're available on a part-time basis
- Starting ASAP
- Temp-perm opportunities!
- Competitive daily pay rates - paid weekly (PAYE) - no umbrella company used!
- Access to a wide range of CPD courses
- An exclusive candidate online portal for you to view timesheets, payslips and view your diary
- An experienced, dedicated Consultant available to you for all your needs and questions
The ideal candidate will:
- Strong experience working with young people with non-verbal ASD
- Have training in PECS and/or Makaton (essential)
- Have Positive Handling training desirable (this will be provided in-house anyway)
To apply for this role, you must have:
- A valid Child Workforce DBS certificate on the Update Service (we can help with this if you don't have one)
- 2 proofs of address
- A valid UK passport/right to work in the UK
Please get in touch with Hepzi if you think you'd be well suited to this role. Apply directly call 020 7593 3074 or email #removed# if you're interested.