We are a telecommunications service provider in the gas and oil field industry utilizing satellite communications, wireless systems, LTE systems, and wireless intercom systems for remote sites. Our growth has created an immediate need for a field service telecommunications technician. Pay will be based on experience, opportunity for quick advancement. Training will be provided for entry-level applicants.
If you are efficient at working on computers and/or have PC networking skills, a quick learner, and can evaluate service issues and resolutions in a timely manner, this may be a good opportunity for you. You must have a clean and valid drivers license and pass a background check and drug screen test in order to be considered for this position. A flexible schedule and willingness to be on call will be a plus as we are a 24/7 operation. Gas and Oil Rig experience is preferred. Also Structured cabling, Cellular, and Communications experience is a plus.
• Perform communication installations of VSAT systems, LTE systems, cellular equipment, intercoms, system antennas, security cameras, and other equipment as necessary.
• Perform troubleshooting service calls on location.
• Report all service updates as work progresses to the client manager on site location and our management.
• Work proficiently with minimal supervision.
• Maintain a professional and polite attitude at all times.
Role: Telecom Field Technician
Apply for this job now.