Based local to Maidstone, A market leading equipment rental company is seeking a Rental Manager to support the Manager in the day to day running of a busy plant hire depot. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working on a hire desk and have previous plant hire experience.
Duties of the Rental Manager to include:
- Control the on and off hire of plant hire equipment
- Maximising sales opportunities
- Effectively maintaining excellent relationships with customers, suppliers and fellow team members
- Liaising with other depots to check the availability of equipment
- Providing a proactive approach to upselling and increasing sales
To be successful within the role, you may have previously worked in positions such as Hire Controller, Hire Coordinator, Rental Controller, Hire Desk Controller, Hire Manager or Trade Counter.
Benefits of the Rental Manager
- No weekend work!
- Training and career progression available
- Company rewards for invested efforts