Do you have the passion to repair and service automobiles? If so, you are the person we are looking for! Our client is an independent automotive service and repair center looking to grow their team. Excellence and devotion is #1.
- Diagnose and repair automotive vehicles
- Perform routine vehicle tune-ups and maintenance
- Provide labor and time estimates for automotive repairs
- Inspect and test new vehicles for necessary adjustments
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must have a valid Driver's License
- Previous experience as an automotive technician, mechanic, or other related fields
- Knowledge of diagnostic and repair equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check as well as drug screen
- ASE Certification preferred, or willing to further education to work toward the certification
- Monday-Friday 8am-6pm Saturdays 8am-2pm
The Main Street Staff team is comprised of talented professionals. We are not your typical recruiters; each member of our team offers a unique blend of skills, professional training, work experience, and network connections. Main Street Staff strives to provide a true representation of the markets and sectors we serve. We are dedicated to professional relationships that allow us to generate the best employment outcomes for our clients and candidates.
Role: Automotive Service Technician
Location: Winston Salem,
Apply for this job now.