Cloud Consulting have an urgent requirement for an experienced Senior Infrastructure AWS DevOps Engineer to join a high-profile greenfield project.
The role can be done fully remotely, and is outside of IR35.
The right candidate will be a proactive individual with a bias towards infrastructure automation especially using Kubernetes and containerisation, you will be passionate about continual improvement, innovating, automation and driving efficiency in everything we do.
You will be the "go-to" AWS networking specialist on the project.
- Building and maintaining tools to automate application and infrastructure deployment, and to monitor operations
- Coordinating with other members of the DevOps team, Development, Test, and other teams to enhance and optimize existing processes
- Have the ability to design and implement transformation from an as is state, to the future
- Experience in development, operations including deployment automation, automation Scripting, configuration management & standardization
- 2 + years of experience in a DevOps/Site Reliability Engineering or related role
- 3 + years of experience in supporting web-based customer-facing infrastructure and applications
- Well versed with Kubernetes and Docker, container automation experience, deploying Kubernetes clusters in the cloud preferably Azure
- Experienced managing environments in Azure & or AWS from Dev to Production
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Terraform, GitLab, Bamboo, Team City
- Hands-on experience with Provisioning languages such as PowerShell, Ansible, Terraform, Puppet, Bash
- Proven track record of deploying/running/troubleshooting Docker containers in a production environment
- Good understanding and or experience of programming languages such as Java
- Encourage and promote a culture of collaboration between teams
- Knowledge of both Wintel and Linux based platforms
- Familiarity with infrastructure automation tools
- Java Applications configuration and Sybase services
- Good understanding of Agile and Lean methodologies
- Log Aggregation Tools: eg Splunk, LogRhythm, ELK and OMS
- Working knowledge of WAFs, CDNs, Networking
Role: Senior Infrastructure AWS DevOps Engineer - Remote - Outside of IR35
Job Type: Contract
Location: Not Specified,
Apply for this job now.