We are seeking a Machinistto join our team! You will operate and repair a variety of machines and mechanical instruments.
- Operate machine tools to produce precision parts and instruments
- CNC set up and programming
- Modify parts and materials to improve overall production
- Test completed equipment to detect and remove defects
- Perform routine maintenance on machinery
- Calculate dimensions and tolerance using measuring instruments
- Familiarity with Echo Hills centerless grinders, manual lathes, More Seiki, Hass, and various other types of machines
- Strong in troubleshooting, repairing and training others.
- Previous experience in machinery or other related fields
- Familiarity machine tools and equipment
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Strong attention to detail
Tier 1 automotive supplier. Automatic screw machine, grinding and CNC operations. We have 2 plants in Detroit, Michigan.
Role: CNC set up/Machinist
Apply for this job now.