Duration of Assignment: 12+ months
Phone interview followed by an in-person interview.
Tasks Performed :
- Design, model, configure, test, and install SQL databases in the test, development and production environments.
- Perform and troubleshoot database backup, recovery, capacity, and security plans.
- Administer, maintain, and implement changes to existing databases to meet Customer requirements.
- Respond to test and production database problems and implement immediate resolution efforts across technology areas.
- This resource will be working on mission critical applications.
- Assist developers in performance tuning SSIS, Stored_Procs, imbedded SQL, etc.
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- 10+ years total IT experience
- 5+ years’ experience as a SQL Server DBA
o Experienced in large scale system implementations and projects
o Database Architecture/Design
o Experience in designing complex database environments for; clustering,
o partitioning, in-memory, disaster recovery, etc.
o SQL Server installation/configuration/administration
o SQL and Stored-Procedure development and performance tuning in a .NET environment
- 2 years as a database developer
- Excellent communication skill, both oral and written
- BigData experience is a definite plus!
- PeopleSoft Admin experience a plus
- Oracle Database administration experience a plus
- Prior experience in ETL (Informatica) experience a plus
TenTek has been in business since 1989, and is recognized as a leading staffing provider of tech professionals to a growing client base.
Role: Sr SQL Server DBA
Apply for this job now.