This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to work closely with the Managing Partner in a small, thriving CPA Firm. You will be able to play a key role in the continued development and growth of the Firm. In this position you will be responsible for all aspects of tax, including preparing and reviewing individual and business tax returns, yearend planning, estates and trusts and other client tax work. You will have a significant amount of client contact and over time take on the responsibilities to back up the Managing Partner in the office and with clients.
Having a client base to bring to the firm is not a requirement for this position, but the firm has the capacity to accommodate additional clients.
- A current California CPA license or the ability to complete the process to be certified in California.
- 8 - 10 years of experience in public accounting with at least 5 years of management experience OR Enrolled Agent credential and 8 - 10 years of experience.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills.
- Ability to work closely with clients to solve problems and create long term relationships.
- Excellent technology skills, including Excel and Microsoft Office. Experience with Lacerte is a plus.
Role: Senior Tax Manager
Location: Los Angeles,
Apply for this job now.