COMPANY: BLACKPOOL AND THE FYLDE COLLEGE
JOB TYPE: Full Time, Permanent , Part Time
SALARY: £17,355 - £17,429
Come and work at Blackpool & the Fylde College
where you can enjoy a generous benefits package:
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD) opportunities
- Free courses*
- Competitive pension scheme
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Sports facilities, including a fully-equipped Gym (Bispham Campus)
- Flexible working hours
- Free 'healthy' breakfast- (dependant on campus)
- Family friendly policies
- Access to mental health support and advice
- Free eye tests and healthcare schemes
- Free car parking
- Starbucks - dependant on campus
- Food outlets catering for a variety of choices, including Level 6 restaurant (Bispham Campus)
- Access to discounted on-site facilities including; Hair and beauty treatments, Bakery, Office and printing services.
An opportunity has arisen to come and work at our renowned Fleetwood Nautical Campus
in the catering department on a part time basis, working 22.2 hours per week across 5 days with flexible working patterns. This post pays £9.02 per hour
with a generous holiday entitlement. This is a Term-Time-Only post working 32 weeks of the year however, weeks worked may not reflect traditional half-term periods and we ask for a flexible approach to support the needs of the business. Principal Duties:
- The preparation of drinks snacks and beverages, in accordance with Starbucks menus.
- Ensuring that production is maintained at the highest standard.
- To ensure that wastage is kept to the minimum and documented accordingly.
- Ensuring the correct usage of all equipment and materials used by staff.
- The satisfactory service of all drinks and products taking care in portion control and service standards.
- To adhere to the college Financial regulations when cash handling.
- Ensuring the unit is cleaned and maintained to the Food Hygiene Regulations Act and The Food Safety Act. Grade 5 standard maintained.
- Maintenance and improving standards of presentation.
- Operating daily checks and stock taking as required during shift.
- 10. To ensure documentation for internal monitoring systems are completed.
- 11. You may be asked to assist in functions or services outside your normal working hours.
Please also apply for interest at our Bispham and Blackpool Campus' as requirements are forecasted in the near future.
For an informal chat please contact Lorraine Pickles on 01253 504303 or email #removed#
Role: Catering Assistant
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent , Part Time
Apply for this job now.