flexReceipts is looking to hire a rock star Account Executive. This is an important role for the company that will be tasked to significantly grow the company’s revenues. The Executive will be an individual contributor responsible for driving and growing new business. The candidate will primarily be selling to Tier 1-3 retailers. You have to be someone that is a hustler, driven by winning and earning potential. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a high paced, driven company with lots of upside potential – then this job is for you.
**WE ARE OPEN TO REMOTE CANDIDATES
I. COMPANY BACKGROUND
flexReceipts is the leading smart receipts solution, offering retailers a post-sale opportunity to communicate with their customers. flexReceipts’ enriched digital receipts build customer loyalty and drive sales, while allowing retailers to monitor spending habits and shopping trends. The company’s patented software allows retailers to add personalized social media links, videos, targeted offers and more to digital receipts. Over 40 retail brands (10,00+ stores) use the flexReceipts platform. Notable clients include: Aldo, Oakley, GNC, and more.
II. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage complete sales cycle from lead generation to close.
o Develop and execute strategies to grow sales pipeline.
o Use proven sales methods to drive new client acquisition.
o Close new retail contracts.
• Properly document all sales activity via our CRM system
• Provide weekly updates via team calls and one on ones
• Collaborate with management team on ways to scale flexReceipts’ sales efforts.
• Provide feedback on and help improve the sales process.
III. QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Demonstrated ability to build own leads and sales pipeline
• Creative salesperson – has sold into people with no budgets
• Proven track record of consistent quota overachievement
• Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
• Experience with a startup company
IV. CHARACTER TRAITS
The candidate’s character traits will be the most important aspect evaluated. Carefully study the following list to ensure that you are a good fit.
• Aggressive, ambitious, hungry, go-getter (confident, but not arrogant.)
• Resilient and persistent. Has a sense of urgency
• Great attitude; passionate, high energy, optimistic, positive
• Hard worker, self-motivated, does not need a lot of direction, independent
• Has an entrepreneurial spirit
• Good listener
• Organized, thorough, detail oriented, process oriented;
• Creative, out of the box thinker
• Personable and good at creating and managing long lasting relationships
• Flexible; willing to adapt.
flexReceipts offers a competitive compensation plan in line with the candidate’s experience and ability to drive results at target retailers. Compensation consists of an annual base salary, commissions, accelerators, stock options, 401k, and health benefits.
OTE expected to be between $70k-$150k depending on level of experience and level of success.
VI. SUCCESS METRICS
• Pipeline created
• Pipeline conversion
• New contracts closed – new revenue brought into the company
VII. WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE
• Passionate founding team
• Opportunity to create something – be part of an early stage startup in a fun industry
• Opportunity to make a difference – your work will truly matter
• Great personal upside potential – in learning, earnings, and future exit potential
• Your voice will matter!
flexReceipts is a dynamic up and coming startup based in Orlando, Florida. The company is a recent graduate of the prestigious business accelerator YCombinator and is well funded by strong VC firms, including Point Judith Capital, Synchrony Financial, and venVelo.
Role: Account Executive
Apply for this job now.