My client are a Global Manufacturing business who Design, Manufacture and supply their products Globally into a number of different markets.
If you are looking for a new challenge and have a resiliant, hardworking attitude then this could be the perfect role for you!
To be considered for this role you must have a Fast Paced Manufacturing background and have experience of working with Projects the aim of this role is to deliver results to make the operators jobs as easy and process effective as possible!
Job Description of a Production Engineer
- Introduction of New Product Introduction and New Product Development into production
- Introduction of new machinery and equipment to improve processes
- Help drive Process Improvements and Continuous improvements
- Devis and document working methods required to ensure the Production Process is robust
- Manage Project implementation from cradle to grave whilst focussing on the key departments
- Liase with outside contractors and suppliers
- Control jigs and fixtures and tooling for section
- Working closely with maintenance and production to ensure effective PM/TPM implementation
- Lead root cause analysis
Skills required of a Production Engineer
- HNC Qualified Minimum
- Experience with NPI and NPD including machinery installation
- You MUST have experience from a fast paced manufacturing enviroment
- It would be beneficial to have experience of working with highly regulated products
- Ideally you will have a multi skilled background with knowledge of control systems and mechanics
- Hands on determined attitude and the ability to communicate at all levels