I am recruiting for a Night Shift Security Despatch Operator based within easy access of Oldbury and Halesowen. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a well-established security business who is offering a salary of £18,000.
You will be part of the night shift team and will be responsible for monitoring security and CCTV systems, you must be comfortable working under pressure and in a team. You will be answering intercoms and inbound calls professionally, quickly and effectively. Part of your duties will include liaising with mobile patrol vehicles, sending them to people/businesses in need and writing reports on security issues that you have observed.
You will be joining a modern and well established business that have people and businesses wellbeing, safety and security at the forefront of their mind. They are on hand 365, 24/7 to deal with any security incidents that their customers may encounter so rest assured you will be working for a company who really make a difference in people's lives.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Monitor, interrogate and respond to CCTV/Alarm activations, including escalation and reporting
- Answer intercoms and inbound telephone calls professionally, quickly and effectively
- Effectively use the telephone systems and follow the guidance of the company policy and procedures
- Support the Control Room Supervisors and in their absence to take control of the operations (subject to training)
- Monitor and handle all incoming CCTV/Alarm activations for mobile patrol vehicles and despatch mobile response teams accordingly
- Report any operational difficulties and problems to the supervisor on duty
- A minimum of 1 years customer service/call centre/monitoring experience
- The ability to work under pressure, to be self-motivated and able to work independently or as a team member
- Experience of working to and achieving targets and service level agreements (SLA's) with the ability to multitask
- The ability to communicate diplomatically and effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Sufficient computer literacy to ensure timely production of documents/reports etc.
- The ability to prepare letters, reports and documents in an accurate and concise manner
- Sufficient investigative skills to identify the root cause of any problems identified
- A knowledge of the relevant security standards would be ideal but in no way essential
- An understanding and working knowledge of CCTV systems and Alarm Receiving Centre duties would be ideal but in no way essential
- Stable work history, be able to explain reasons for leaving previous positions
***PLEASE NOTE, THIS ROLE REQUIRES AN SIA LICENSE WHICH THE CLIENT WILL PAY UP FRONT FOR YOU BUT THEN THE COST WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM YOUR FIRST THREE SALARY PAYMENTS. THE COST IS £220 FOR A FIRST LICENSE OR £110 IF YOU HAVE A LICENSE AND NEED THE UPGRADE TO INCLUDE CCTV SURVEILLANCE***
4 on 4 off night shift rota
7pm - 7am
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- £18,000 basic salary
- 20 days holiday, meaning if you book just 4 days annual leave you have 12 days off
- Canteen onsite
- Free Parking nearby
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your CV and call Adam or Charlie on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***
Role: Night Shift Security Despatch Operator
Location: Cradley Heath,
Apply for this job now.