WAREHOUSE POSITION AVAILABLE
$11.33 per hour
1st and 3rd shift available (must be able to eventually go to 3rd shift)
- General warehouse responsible for performing tasks involved in processing and shipping orders for the customer.
- Responsibilities may include: receiving, scanning, picking, packing, auditing and shipping merchandise to the customer.
- Tracks all inbound and outbound items through radio frequency (RF) scanning to ensure accountability in inventory.
- Verifies orders and ensures entry into the inventory management system.
- Operates a clean and safe work environment, ensuring that all areas of the warehouse are well maintained, kept orderly and free of debris.
- Must be willing to work a flexible shift
- Must be able to stand at least 8 hours
- Perform tasks which include pushing, pulling, grasping, and lifting
- Able to carry up to 50 pounds.
- Inventory system data entry and operating material handling equipment experience a plus
At Personnel Services, when we say we are "All About People" we mean it. You are our greatest resource, and our job is to help you find the job that best matches your skills and your interests.
Whether you are looking to advance your career, expand your skills, re-enter the workforce, or just find more flexible employment, we can help.
Put Personnel Services to Work for You
Get an honest assessment of your skills
Get access to job openings that are not advertised
We'll help you polish your resume and interviewing skills
We can shorten your search for good paying, rewarding work
And best of all, our career assistance services are at no cost to you!
EEO Employer W/M/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity or EEO Employer
Apply for this job now.