We are seeking a Heavy Equipment Operator to become a part of our team! You will operate heavy machinery, and be responsible for taking care or machinery, and completing job tasks in a timely manor.
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation (1 week after one year, 2 weeks after 3)
- Previous experience dealing with heavy equipment REQUIRED
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Oil field experience a plus
- Safely operate heavy equipment/machinery
- Dozers, loaders, backhoe, motorgraders, trackhoe, excavators
- Inspect equipment before and after use
- Communicate need for maintenance or repair
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
Role: Heavy Equipment Operator - Construction
Apply for this job now.