Fantastic opportunity to support children and young people in the new academic year.
- Full-time permanent Teaching Assistant - required September 2021.
- Supporting children and young people with teaching and learning (KS1-KS2).
- Situated in York, easily via a range of public transport options and motorway links (A64).
- Ofsted graded 'Good' Primary School.
- Earn up to £1400+ per month depending upon experience and qualifications.
This welcoming school is seeking a dynamic Teaching Assistant to join their close-knit staff team, working with small groups and individual pupils in class, providing support across KS1 and KS2. You will be assisting with day-to-day tasks and learning, dealing with any difficulties. You will be required to communicate effectively and build lasting relationships which will provide exemplary support to the children and young people in your care.
Any previous experience will be highly beneficial, however not essential as full training and continued support will be provided to the incoming candidate.
For immediate consideration, please submit a full CV via the links provided below. To obtain further information, please contact the Permanent Recruitment Team.