Major Job Responsibilities:
Use quality tools to verify products, processes and improve problem solving and implementation of improvements. Must be able to develop Standard Work, Working Instructions and lead Train the Trainer. Help drive improvements and increase our overall Quality position with our customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (Included, but not limited to):
- Perform final inspection for quality, appearance and performance of diversified products
- Audit and provide feedback on work instructions
- Use a variety of precision measuring instruments, including electronic devices
- Record all applicable data as required, accurately and in a timely manner
- Work with Area Managers to identify and resolve discrepancies
- Maintain organization of equipment, tools, and general housekeeping of the inspection area.
Qualification and Skill Requirements:
- Minimum of 4 years experience in a manufacturing setting with a focus on quality
- Basic match including using all units of measure such as common fractions and decimals
- Able to respond quickly and pay close attention to details
- Must be able to hear and communicate verbally.
- Must be able to do the following without assistance: lift up to 35 pounds regularly and up to 50 pounds occasionally, stand, sit, bend, squat, twist, climb and walk for hours at a time.
- Good eye-hand coordination and ability to perform repetitive task
Innovating. Integrating. Insulating Glass.
INTIGRAL is the fenestration industry's fully integrated insulating glass resource. From our multiple plants in Ohio, INTIGRAL supplies just-in-time, mass-customized insulating glass units (IGU), monolithic glass products and Blinds Between the glass to window and door manufacturers from the Midwest States to the Mid-Atlantic.
We are looking for a energetic and experienced individual to join our team. If you want to be a part of an exciting and growing business, give us a look. Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with match, vacations and Holidays are all a part of the package. Check us out at #removed#
Role: Senior Inspector - Day Shift
Location: Walton Hills,
Apply for this job now.