Sage Ag Inc. is currently seeking a hardworking, self-motivated, & detailed oriented individual who is passionate about production agriculture, technology & machinery. Through this position you will be working with a major agriculture manufacture, as part of a team to find and correct problems as they arise. Having the ability to communicate, take initiative, and present yourself professionally with a great attitude is a must.
· Assist project test lead in writing and executing test procedures
· Troubleshooting software issues related to precision ag technology
· Providing professional opinions & advice to engineers and developers on how new features are meeting customer demands
· Setup test procedures and execute test sequence
· Documentation of test issues with repeated steps
· Debug data
· Programming on agricultural equipment
Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture Engineering , Electrical Engineering or Software Engineering with a minimum GPA of 2.5.
Required Skills and Experience:
· Introductory computer programming (1 - 2 years)
· Basic test planning (1 - 2 years)
· Basic test procedures (1 - 2 years)
· Basic test cases (1 - 2 years)
· Strong communication skills
· Excellent problem solving skills
· Must be self-directed as you will be asked to do things and not given every detail about how to do them.
Desired Skills and Experience
· Advanced experience in scripting and programming
· Experience trouble shooting hardware and software systems
· Experience with large tractors and implements on CAN network
· Experience with guidance and vision systems
Sage Ag offers a variety of contract services to top agricultural, construction and forestry equipment providers. Sage Ag has been a leading provider for more than a decade. Our skilled employees provide the highest quality service that even the most demanding customers require. We provide the following services: software testing and development, engineering, mechanical support, field testing, facilities management, factory installation, rework and support, world wide logistics, and prototype equipment support.
Role: Engineering Test Technician
Location: East Moline,
Apply for this job now.