Do you have experience leading New Homes Sales Agents to meet and exceed their goals. Are you looking for the opportunity to work for a production homebuilder with continual projects for years to come?
We are IMMEDIATELY seeking an energized, hardworking experienced Area Sales Manager to train and mentor New Home Sales Agents for new housing projects!
Responsible for sales activity, ensuring volume and goals are achieved in assigned specific communities. Responsible for supervising and overseeing work of New Home Agents.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in implementing sales goals and training programs as needed to meet division's goals for the assigned communities
- Assist and guide New Home Agents with sales techniques to achieve maximum sales and customer satisfaction results
- Responsible for ensuring that all New Home Consultant's coordinate regularly with other field and office associates to warrant timely closings and satisfied homeowners
- Review and monitor New Home Agents paperwork to ensure accuracy and compliance with all division guidelines regulations and state/federal regulations
- Ensure that New Home Agents are following up timely on all backlog issues and communicates any issues immediately to Closing Coordinator
- Attend any and all special promotional events for Communities as directed by the Director of Sales
- Conduct weekly field site reviews and meet with each New Home Agent to go over weekly and monthly goals, discuss variances and creates performance action plans if needed
- Perform all other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Five (5) years in residential sales, management and/or real estate management required
- Three (3) years' experience supervising sales staff required
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor's Degree desired
- Valid driver's license
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, as well as strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Proven management and motivational skills
- Professional appearance and demeanor at all times
- Accept constructive feedback
- Team player
This is an office position which requires the ability to occasionally bend, stoop, lift, move and carry office supplies and materials. This position also requires the associate to be flexible with the ability to work weekends as necessary. Must be able to operate a motor vehicle.
Professional Staffing Ventures specializes in direct hire strategic search efforts. Creating long term partnerships with clients and candidates through our consultative approach. Real jobs, real people, real success! Quality candidates, quality results.
Role: Area Sales Manager
Apply for this job now.