Principal Architect with Software and Data background needed in Cambridgeshire and Leicestershire
For our client based in Cambridgeshire, we are looking for a Principal Architect to provide technical and team leadership across their IT department. You will work closely with their Data Services, Architecture and Software Development colleagues, and the wider IT team.
Job Type - Permanent
Location - all candidates based in Cambridgeshire or Leicestershire will be considered
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Ensure all solutions are built to support the business - they must be affordable, secure, extensible, scalable and highly available
* Own and drive the technical roadmap
* Work with Product Ownership and Senior Management teams to ensure solutions are delivering real benefit to the customers
* Produce solution options, designs and architectural blueprints and implementation approaches for new projects and to extend existing systems and services
* Lead the development of capability in the architecture team
* Support the development teams in implementing best practice and building capability ensuring that your designs are handed over successfully
* Ensure product implementation complies with architectural best practice, strategy, and principles.
* Deliver and collaborate on proof of concepts using suitable resources, enabling hand-over to the development teams for full-scale development.
* Be able to facilitate workshop sessions with business stakeholders and technical teams to deliver solutions. and more...
The successful candidate requires a minimum of 4 years working as an architect or at a similar level with:
* Good technical knowledge in all of the following: Azure platform, .Net, and MS SQL Server.
* Demonstrable experience in systems integration & services design
* A proven ability to deliver flexible, reliable, supportable, cost effective IT solution designs
* Familiarity with established architecture frameworks such as TOGAF
Please apply for more details!
Role: Principal Architect
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Leicester, Leicestershire,
Apply for this job now.