COMPANY: PARK PLAZA WESTMINSTER BRIDGE LONDON
JOB TYPE: Permanent , Full Time
Winner of the AA “Large Hotel Group of the Year”. Winner of the Institute of Hospitality “Talent Development Team”. Winner of HR in Hospitality “Excellence in Promoting Careers”. Start your
winning career now! Park Plaza. Be part of it.Love providing great service and being part of uplifting moments? Take the next step in your career with us as a Guest Services Supervisor at Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel
. Park Plaza is the ideal location for you to develop your skills as a Guest Services Supervisor and shine in a collaborative team environment.At Park Plaza we love to celebrate the individual. We believe every one of our team members has a contribution to make and personal touch to share with our guests and colleagues. We're always striving for excellence and know that as we invest in our team members, they'll invest in us. For an engaging work environment where the little things are celebrated along with the major milestones, you've come to the right place.Main role and objectives:
As a Guest Services Supervisor for Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel
you will have a key position in providing an efficient and courteous service at all times in all aspects of the department, assume responsibility for effectively running the Guest Services Department in the absence of the Guest Services Manager or Assistant Guest Services Manager and ensure that all Guest Services Hosts are performing in accordance with policies and procedures.Your responsibilities will include:
- Answering telephones and directing calls, dealing with guest requests and complaints, and processing Room Service orders
- Place outside calls and to answer the switchboard in accordance with agreed departmental and company brand standards.
- Provide inland and international calls for guests as required and charge these as per procedure.
- Advise guests on the correct use of the Business Centre equipment, assisting with any additional requests they have.
- Effectively manage all guest requests through the HotSOS system, including courteous callbacks and liaising with other departments to ensure timely action. What we are looking for:
- Someone with excellent customer service skills and is passionate about exceeding guest expectations
- Someone who is able to work in a fast paced working environment and remain calm under pressure
- A person who easily connects with others and can live up to our mission statement: Inspiring our guests through individuality and passion!
- Someone who is great at creating and maintaining positive and productive working relationships across the business, communicating effectively in a range of situations
- Someone who enjoys working in a fast paced environment
Park Plaza isn't just a great place to work - it's a great place to take your career to the next level! We love seeing our team members fulfil their potential and always work together to achieve more with our learning & development offering, enhanced training and competitive salary and benefits.You will be invited to an “Inspiring Stay” in your hotel, so that you can live the experience and you will also benefit from our Employee and Friends & Family rates available in all Park Plaza and Radisson Hotel Group hotels worldwide!From the everyday uplifting moments to huge achievements and everything in between, we're there every step of the way. Park Plaza. Be part of it.
See descriptionRole: Guest Services Supervisor Job Type: Permanent , Full TimeLocation: London, England, EnglandApply for this job now.